Data of the Manager of this website
- Identity of the Responsible: Jesús Martín Vidal
- Trade name: Aethnic
- NIF/CIF: G-64275076
- Address: C/ Peru 52. 08023, Barcelona
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationship between users and the person responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you understand these terms before continuing your browsing.
Jesús Martín Vidal, as the person responsible for this website, undertakes to process user and customer information with full guarantees, and to comply with national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of users’ personal data.
This website therefore strictly complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002 of 11 July , of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General terms and conditions
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages that are part of the Aethnic website, including the content and services made available on them. Anyone who accesses the website, https://www.aethnic.org (“user”) agrees to be subject to the General Conditions in force at any time.
Personal data it collects and how it is collected
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Aethnic. In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is prohibited to use the website, for illegal or harmful purposes, or which, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal operation of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless authorized by the legitimate owner;
- Any violation of the rights of the lender or the legitimate owner;
- Use for commercial or advertising purposes without authorization from the management team.
When using the website, https://www.aethnic.org, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Aethnic or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the http://www.aethnic.com portal or that prevents, in any way, the normal use of the website.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that therefore https://www.aethnic.org cannot guarantee the absence of malicious code or other elements that may produce alterations in the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
The personal data communicated by the user to Aethnic may be stored in automated databases or not, the ownership of which corresponds exclusively to Jesús Martín Vidal, assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with what is established in the current regulations on data protection. The communication between the users and https://www.aethnic.org uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, the best security conditions are guaranteed so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
Conflict resolution platform
The dispute resolution platform facilitated by the European Commission is also made available to users and is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, of the whole or part are expressly prohibited of the contents of this web page, for unauthorized commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Aethnic. The user undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Aethnic.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, including but not limited to the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same) photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify Aethnic of this circumstance, indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party holder of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Point out the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification .
The pages of the website https://www.aethnic.org provide links to other own websites and content that is owned by third parties such as:
- Content from other blogs
- Content from other web pages
Exclusion of guarantees and liability
Jesús Martín Vidal (Aethnic) does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and contents;
- The existence of malicious code (malware), malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent or contrary use of this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The lender is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that could arise from illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Aethnic and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of BARCELONA.
If any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions, or any comments about the https://www.aethnic.org portal, please contact email@example.com.
The legal notice was last updated on April 27, 2023.