Your privacy is important to us, so we want to explain what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. If the privacy of your personal data is a matter of concern to you, we recommend that you read these terms carefully before providing us with any data.
Users under age
Persons over the age of thirteen may register on https://www.aethnic.org as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of parents or guardians is required for the processing of personal data.
Under no circumstances will minors be asked to provide information relating to the professional, financial or private status of other family members.
We’ve worked hard to create a safe and reliable space and that’s why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
We will never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with a specific service.
We will never share personal information of our users with third parties, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
From Aethnic, we have adapted the website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known like the LOPD Development Regulations. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002 of 11 July , of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible : Jesús Martín Vidal
- Trade name: Aethnic
- NIF/CIF: G-64275076
- Address: C/ Rocafort 242 bis, 3rd Floor. 08029, Barcelona
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Promotion of specific itineraries and promotion of information about the destinations being promoted.
For the purposes of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data you send us through the web forms will be treated as “Web users and subscribers” data.
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles applied to your personal information
In the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for the specific purposes that we will inform you of in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which they are required.
- Retention period limitation principle: We will periodically review subscriber lists and delete inactive records.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated confidentially. We take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of my users’ data by third parties.
How did we get the data?
The personal data we process at Aethnic comes from:
- Subscription form to our newsletter
- Request form or information download
- Blog comments via the user form on the website
What are your rights when you provide us with data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we at Aethnic are processing personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of treatment
Those interested will be able to access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes were collected
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Aethnic will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to me in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data have been provided by the interested person.
- Processing is done by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
Those interested also have the right to effective judicial protection and to submit a claim to the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency , if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At Aethnic there are different personal information capture systems and I process the information provided by the interested parties for the following purposes for each capture system (forms):
- Content subscription form: In this case, the following personal data is requested: Name, Email, IP address, to manage the list of subscriptions and send newsletters, provided by the user when subscribing. There are several forms on the website to activate the subscription. Electronic newsletters are managed by Mailrelay. The data you provide us will be located on the servers of Mailrelay (provider of Aethnic) within the EU, in Spain.
- Travel information request form and general information form: In this case, the following personal data is requested: Name, Email, Telephone and IP Address.
- Travel information download form: In this case, the following personal data is requested: Name, Email and IP Address.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on https://www.aethnic.org posts, the user must register using a form. In this case, the following personal data is requested through wordpress.com: Name, Email, IP Address, Once registered, the user can make as many comments as he wants and give answers about the previous ones.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with applicable conditions and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Jesús Martín Vidal (Aethnic) with address at c/ Rocafort 242 bis, 3rd floor. 08029, Barcelona, will be responsible for the treatment of data corresponding to Web Users and subscribers.
Aethnic does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be carried out with other professionals, in these cases, consent will be required from users informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be performed with the strictest security standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent you are asked for, without in any case withdrawing this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools used to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://www.aethnic.org, shares data with the following providers under the corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help http://www.travindy.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of http://www.travindy.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Dinahosting SL with address in A Coruña, Spain. More information at: https://dinahosting.com. Dinahosting processes the data in order to provide its hosting services to Jesús Martín Vidal.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the United States. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes the data in order to provide its web platform services to Jesús Martín Vidal.
Email marketing: CPC Servicios Informativos SL, domiciled in Madrid, Spain. More information at: https://mailrelay.com/ (CPC Servicios Informativos SL). CPC Servicios Informativos SL processes the data in order to provide its email marketing services to Jesús Martín Vidal.
By browsing https://www.aethnic.org non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Secrecy and data security
https://www.aethnic.org is committed to the use and treatment of users’ personal data, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as complying with the your obligation to save them and adapt all the measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with what is established by the current data protection regulations.
http://www.aethnir.org cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties.
With regard to confidentiality of processing, Aethnic will ensure that anyone authorized by Aethnic to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (already whether a contractual or legal duty).
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you submit to https://www.aethnic.org, exonerating Aethnic from any responsibility for this.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, can be revoked at any time by communicating it to Aethnic in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation is not retroactive in any case.
Aethnic reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Aethnic will announce on this page the changes introduced with a reasonable advance to their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, https://www.aethnic.org does not practice SPAM, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility to give his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://www.aethnic.org undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.